Monday 1 September 2008

Happy Anniversary

Hi All,

Cheryl and I are celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary today. This is our first (and hopefully last) anniversary apart. In honor of that wonderful day back in 2003 I thought I would pull out a few of the wedding photos that were taken by family and friends. I might try to add more if time permits.

Wed-Gift Ceremony 6 wed-Ceremony-2

Cheryl's Maid of Honor Edi and my Best wo-Man Karen.Wed-2003

Jeff and Judge Darrel

Wed-DC-Jeff

The parents: Jerry, Anna Lee, Nan, & Joe.

wParents-D&C1

686830430103_0_ALB

I want you to know that this was the only piece of cake (it's a butterfly of course and obviously the best part so no complaints here) I got on that day. I don't remember what the comment was that made me look over like that.

Below you can see a few pictures of Cheryl and I through the years.Dave & Cheryl

This is Cheryl and I back before we were married. I believe this was New Years Eve 2001. Cheryl's dad took this picture. I know we were in Chicago but can't remember the name of the restaurant.

w-braunstein-house-0001

Cheryl and I, on the 30th of August 2003, at Cheryl's parents house in California.

Haw-03-DC

Cheryl and I at Akaka Falls, Hawaii in 2003. No not on our honeymoon, we lived there for 3 years.

DPCB

This one above is of us in September 2007 at 2 Amy's Pizza in DC. The picture below is me before I've had my coffee and my morning hug. I miss you Cheryl. I'll be home soon.

w-Cano-Negro-015

Actually the picture above is from our honeymoon in Costa Rica. I'll probably share a bunch of those at some point in the future.

Cheryl, its been a great five years. Who would have guessed all we've done over that time and all the places we've been. I can't wait to see what else our future has in store for us. Love You,

Dave

Oh Yeah, Happy Anniversary to Adam and Janet as well. They have been married for absolutely ages.

No comments: